Why Nutted Out Nutrition?
Our experienced Accredited Practising Dietitians (APDs) are here to ensure you are not only having the right nutrition but you are eating delicious food you are happy with and that fits with your lifestyle.
No one diet fits all and at Nutted Out Nutrition we want to make sure you enjoy food. Here are some benefits of an appointment with us:
- Our attitude towards food is a positive one! No food is a ‘bad food’ and we take the time to find out about the foods you enjoy to eat so we can incorporate them into our nutrition recommendations for you.
- We help guide you with recommendations – food is important and should be enjoyed – we do not restrict the diet unnecessarily.
- We encourage a healthy relationship with food and teach you that restriction is not necessarily the key to health goals.
- Realistic goals is what we reach together- we do not encourage unrealistic goals.
- We recognise everyone is an individual and we practice personalised nutrition. One size does not fit all!
- Meals and foods are opportunities to nourish our bodies, enjoy the delicious flavours and have fun in social setting – food should not be a source of anxiety.
- We encourage positive language and images when discussing foods.
- We practice self care and self love and use positive references to self. We help focus on he positive behaviours and look at ways for improvement.
As the sessions become a safe place and enjoyable experiences, you are more likely and READY to take on the new strategies.
We understand your lifestyle
We are conveniently located in Melbourne CBD and understand that your schedules change throughout the day. We are flexible and understand the strains of many types of work, so our recommendations are made to fit with your lifestyle (not your lifestyle is changed to fit our recommendations).
No matter what you reason for an appointment, we are the experts in nutrition and will help you reach your goals together.
To make an appointment, click here