Welcome Konsita- Nutted Out Nutrition’s new dietitian
Nutted Out Nutrition is very excited to have a very experienced and highly qualified dietitian join our team!
Konsita Kuswara graduated with a Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Sydney in 2003. She has worked in community health, hospital and private practice and is one of the most experienced dietitians in Australia using nutrigenetic tests to personalise dietary therapy.
She excels in dietary management of chronic diseases (such as heart disease and diabetes), food allergies and intolerances and weight loss through personalising the care based on your unique needs and goals to achieve optimum health through sustainable lifestyle change. Based on current best evidence, body composition analysis and nutrition genetic tests.
Konsita regularly present to corporate and community group programs including supermarket tour, diabetes management, cooking demonstration and corporate nutrition talks.
Konsita is also very familiar with Asian dietary culture and speaks Indonesian and some Mandarin. She tailors meal plans according your cultural background.
Speak to Konsita for the most up to date and personalised nutrition advice for:
- Healthy weight and vitality
- Improved cholesterol
- Better control of type 2 diabetes
- Control high blood pressure
- Correct nutrient deficiencies
- Basic Sport and Exercise performance
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (gastrointestinal upsets)
- Coeliac disease
- Food allergy and intolerances
- Optimal nutrition for pregnancy
- Nutrigenetics (nutrition advice based on your genetics)
Konsita’s nutrition services are available in Melbourne CBD and Toorak