Accredited Practising Dietitians (APDs) are experts in nutrition and dietetics. There are many benefits of making an appointment with an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) from Nutted Out Nutrition to help you improve your nutrition and general health including:
- Accredited Practising Dietitians (APDs) are experts in nutrition and dietetics and have the qualifications and skills to provide advice to both groups and individuals. Dietitians are trained at university (a minimum of 4 years) and undertake ongoing training and education to comply with Dietitians Association of Australia’s guidelines for best practice.
- We are trained in medical nutrition therapy which means we are qualified to treat a range of medical conditions with nutrition and diet including diabetes, heart disease, cancers, gastrointestinal diseases, food allergies, food intolerances, burns and wounds, autoimmune diseases, genetic disorders, as well as overweight and obesity, malnutrition and countless more nutrition related conditions.
- We convert scientific evidence to practical and personalised advice on everyday nutrition and healthy eating, ensuring your diet includes all the vital nutrients. We take your lifestyle and preferences into account when providing this information to ensure that it is individualised for your situation for optimal results.
- We are also trained in health coaching which aims to help you set and achieve your own goals, with our support and guidance. This ensures long term changes rather than just a quick fix.
- APD is the only national credential recognised by the Australian Government, Medicare, the Department of Veterans Affairs and most private health funds as the quality standard for nutrition and dietetics services in Australia. It is a recognised trademark protected by law.